10 Amazing Houses With Saltwater Pools
When it comes to choosing a pool for your home, you don’t have to get a traditional chlorinated one. For some inspiration, here are ten amazing houses with salt water pools:
- This amazing home in the Hollywood Hills is equipped with a gorgeous saltwater pool. The property also boasts a hot tub illuminated with LED lights.
- Nestled on six acres of farmland, this stone house has a saltwater pool and incredible views of the landscape around it. The best part: You don’t have to buy the home because it’s available on Airbnb.
- Another amazing property available on Airbnb is this Palm Springs home. There’s a saltwater pool that, according to the owner, gets sun all year round.
- Looking to take a trip to Barbados? Why not stay in this beautiful property complete with a saltwater pool? If the saltwater pool wasn’t enough, this place also has a waterfall. Talk about incredible water features!
- In Kissimmee, Florida you’ll find a small gated community with mediterranean style homes. This four bedroom villa has a saltwater pool, perfect for taking a dip in the hot Florida sun.
- In Langley, B.C., you can take advantage of this chateau that hosts its own private lake and saltwater pool. The property also has a tennis court and the master bedroom takes up the entire third floor!
- When you think of Idaho, you probably think of potatoes and not gorgeous homes with saltwater pools. Think again. This sprawling, rustic estate has modern amenities and of course, a saltwater pool.
- Just outside of Toronto, Ontario, lies a modest (well, as modest as a 3,000 square foot, five bedroom home can be) property complete with a saltwater pool.
- The Green House Inn, deep in the heart of New Orleans, has a saltwater pool and hot tub for guests to use. After you’ve enjoyed a meal of oysters and shrimp po’boys, go for a dip in the serene blue waters.
- Who can resist this gorgeous Raleigh, North Carolina home? This place boasts a saltwater pool and a mineral bath hot tub for relaxing in.